Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.43194 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 38% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 17,221 (Php39,870) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)