Cost of living comparison between Urdaneta, Philippines and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38553 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 39% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,112 (Php67,731) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)