Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34684 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 29% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 71,103 (Php205,000) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)