Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35467 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 21% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 69,915 (Php197,126) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)