Cost of living comparison between Uppsala, Sweden and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.089 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 104% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,557 (12,232 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)