Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.425 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 126% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,312 (11,674 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Tampa, Florida costs $1.46 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaporizhzhya costs 80₴ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (17 minutes ago)