Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.279 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 136% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 98,961 (43,416 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)