Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.143 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 102% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 78,958 (36,836 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (41 minutes ago)