Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.142 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 80% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 113,712 (53,077 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £56 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 100₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,075 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $18,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)