Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01729 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 124% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 85,012 (₩4,917,501) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)