Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.712 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 54% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 115,849 (€5,593) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,576 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)