Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.697 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 54% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 101,458 (€4,902) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 66,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.31 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (35 minutes ago)