Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00832 MXN / MNT
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 21% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 43,538 (5,231,666 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 36,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)