Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00771 MXN / MNT
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 14% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 17,778 (2,307,273 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)