Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00725 MXN / MNT
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 5% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 56,761 (7,824,449 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (30 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)