Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00872 MXN / MNT
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 15% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,556 (2,473,153 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (37 minutes ago)