Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00798 MXN / MNT
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 7% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 13,428 (1,683,253 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Helsinki costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)