Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00779 MXN / MNT
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 7% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 46,977 (6,034,106 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vigo costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $813 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sarajevo costs 35KM (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 65,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bratislava costs €499 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (43 minutes ago)