Cost of living in Ujjain, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30377 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ujjain (India) is 17% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 38,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 31,373 (₨103,279) in Ujjain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $17 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)