Cost of living in Ujjain, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29607 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ujjain (India) is 25% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 48,103 (₨162,468) in Ujjain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩813,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,220 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨60,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元150 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bauru costs R$ 230 (41 minutes ago)