Cost of living in Ujjain, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30215 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ujjain (India) is 18% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 12,762 (₨42,238) in Ujjain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)