Cost of living in Ujjain, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27596 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ujjain (India) is 28% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 40,383 (₨146,334) in Ujjain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)