Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01674 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 88,907 (₩5,309,853) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Amarillo, Texas costs $1,009 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php31 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)