Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01761 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 67,238 (₩3,819,024) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $45 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,354 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 500 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)