Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.608 MXN / THB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 6% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,539 (27,194 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (about 1 hour ago)