Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.531 MXN / THB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 13% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 51,313 (96,582 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨101,650 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (31 minutes ago)