Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.930 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,777 (R$ 4,515) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨150 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)