Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.580 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 82,586 (R$ 14,800) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Omaha, Nebraska costs $3.99 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)