Cost of living comparison between Uberlandia, Brazil and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.929 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,137 (R$ 3,733) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (36 minutes ago)