Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.430 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 53% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,853 (R$ 3,710) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)