Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.717 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 70,443 (R$ 12,321) in Uberaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)