Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.465 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 76,214 (R$ 13,947) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)