Cost of living in Tver, Russia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36055 MXN / RUB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tver (Russia) is 12% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 13,980 (руб 38,774) in Tver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$3,655 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)