Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.285 MXN / BAM
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,197 (1,575KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (44 minutes ago)