Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.837 MXN / BAM
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 64,707 (5,971KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)