Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.781 MXN / BAM
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 6% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 60,609 (5,145KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,548 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surat costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (36 minutes ago)