Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.614 MXN / BAM
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 9% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 43,747 (3,767KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 40,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)