Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.888 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 62% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 97,497 (Bs 51,637) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$9 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ibague costs COL$8,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)