Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.781 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 56% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 90,463 (Bs 50,782) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 1,690,150 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)