Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.421 MXN / TMT
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 83% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,372 (5,353 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)