Cost of living in Turin, Italy compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 565 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.164 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 54% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 101,448 (€5,031) in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 66,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Basel costs CHF 2.95 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (28 minutes ago)