Cost of living in Turin, Italy compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 602 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.013 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 62% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 121,280 (€5,772) in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥120,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 102 Ft (40 minutes ago)