Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00689 MXN / COP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 6% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 42,421 (COL$6,154,383) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 40,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)