Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00597 MXN / COP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 17% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 49,917 (COL$8,364,274) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)