Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00593 MXN / COP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 17% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 53,943 (COL$9,092,114) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)