Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01188 MXN / CDF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 126% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 137,692 (11,585,998 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (18 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (44 minutes ago)