Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01203 MXN / CDF *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 139% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 88,558 (7,359,393 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 37,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Belfast costs £10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)