Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.978 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 20% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 52,824 (S/. 8,837) in Trujillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)