Cost of living comparison between Trondheim, Norway and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.471 MXN / NOK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 214% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 58,808 (kr 23,803) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)