Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.297 MXN / NOK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 177% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 182,897 (kr 79,638) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 66,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (40 minutes ago)