Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.366 MXN / NOK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 179% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 159,184 (kr 67,269) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Goiânia costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)