Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.283 MXN / NOK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 176% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 168,467 (kr 73,795) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 23 ﷼ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2,745 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fresno, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)