Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.207 MXN / NOK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 190% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 45,358 (kr 20,553) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 33 Dinar (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,446 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)