Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.151 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 45% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 89,732 (C$5,923) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)