Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.777 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 46% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,374 (C$1,987) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 130 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (38 minutes ago)