Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.490 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 58% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 61,705 (C$3,984) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sunderland costs £5,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,220 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)