Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.846 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 42% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 90,731 (C$6,111) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)