Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.076 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 40% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 89,300 (C$6,344) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €600 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 250 Kč (about 1 hour ago)