Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.452 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 69% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,613 (C$1,922) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q60 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $250 (33 minutes ago)