Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.923 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 11% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,736 (€991) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (30 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)