Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.918 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 41% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 60,498 (€2,640) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montclair, New Jersey costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)