Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.485 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 45% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 52,113 (€2,219) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 36,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni45 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nottingham costs £508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Bristol costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)