Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.371 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 77% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 67,285 (4,682 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle costs AU$27,167 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)