Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.796 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 37% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 82,223 (6,425 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)