Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.065 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 49% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 89,173 (6,825 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (40 minutes ago)