Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.192 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 20% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 9,968 ($b3,123) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montes Claros costs R$ 3.89 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bologna costs €1.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (19 minutes ago)