Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.803 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 20% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 51,404 ($b18,339) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)