Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.561 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 24% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 43,208 ($b16,869) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (29 minutes ago)