Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.149 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 31% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,335 (€811) in Trenčín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)