Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17266 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 102% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 87,008 (¥503,916) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budapest costs 800 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 15,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salzburg costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.78 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)