Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17347 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 94% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 110,541 (¥637,230) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (42 minutes ago)