Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18886 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 127% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,470 (¥187,807) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (37 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (37 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.02 (about 1 hour ago)