Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16035 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 85% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 112,901 (¥704,077) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)