Cost of living comparison between Toyama, Japan and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17904 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 129% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,661 (¥160,083) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 42₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)