Cost of living in Townsville, Australia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.538 MXN / AUD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Townsville (Australia) is 117% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 121,559 (AU$8,361) in Townsville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)