Cost of living in Townsville, Australia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.679 MXN / AUD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Townsville (Australia) is 102% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 129,368 (AU$9,458) in Townsville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$21,490 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 1 hour ago)