Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 23.279 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 121% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,545 (€1,484) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)