Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.840 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 13,843 (2,860 zł) in Toruń to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)