Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.268 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 10% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 69,491 (13,192 zł) in Toruń to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (43 minutes ago)