Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00058 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 16% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 15,673 (﷼ 26,893,689) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (38 minutes ago)