Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16777 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 73,747 (¥439,566) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$25 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)