Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16870 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 93,620 (¥554,958) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €2.24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)