Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00581 MXN / MGA
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 20% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 67,438 (11,603,475 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $8,132 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,863 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $169 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Chemnitz costs €45 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Münster costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)