Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19517 MXN / DZD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 20% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 15,037 (77,045 Dinar) in Tlemcen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (26 minutes ago)