Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28814 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 26% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 42,275 (₨146,716) in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $430 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)