Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29904 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 12% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 10,970 (₨36,684) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)