Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.133 MXN / MDL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 8% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 35,985 (31,750 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Split costs 30 kn (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (37 minutes ago)