Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.201 MXN / MDL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 5% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 41,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 39,068 (32,521 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)