Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 619 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16749 MXN / ALL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 61,328 (366,158 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (35 minutes ago)