Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15534 MXN / ALL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 55,281 (355,866 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 2 hours ago)