Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16792 MXN / ALL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 14% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 14,245 (84,827 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)