Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16095 MXN / ALL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 10% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,576 (127,841 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cajamarca costs S/. 6.00 (40 minutes ago)