Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 598 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17095 MXN / ALL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 7% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 57,550 (336,655 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 54,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (26 minutes ago)