Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.928 MXN / RON
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 4% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 55,629 (11,289 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (18 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (20 minutes ago)