Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.807 MXN / RON
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,454 (4,048 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (29 minutes ago)