Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.543 MXN / RON
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 9% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 66,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 60,098 (13,230 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karlsruhe costs €170 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 20 Bds$ (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $789 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)