Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.746 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 40% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 17,457 (元6,357) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 30,000 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)