Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.706 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 29% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 74,734 (元27,617) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,400 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (29 minutes ago)