Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.982 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 49% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,670 (元6,261) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (about 1 hour ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (about 1 hour ago)