Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.969 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 37% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 83,561 (元28,145) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $150 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $1,017 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 103,394 Ariary (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $943 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $508 (31 minutes ago)