Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29175 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 22% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 54,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 42,183 (₨144,587) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (14 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 2,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)