Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29094 MXN / BTN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 14% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,642 (218,746 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 3 hours ago)