Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28855 MXN / BTN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 29% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,107 (69,681 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacolod City costs Php10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (about 2 hours ago)