Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 550 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.824 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 49% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 93,584 (€4,494) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vologda costs руб 15,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 26,000 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Nashville, Tennessee costs $122 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mashhad costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)