Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 642 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.058 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 71% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,741 (€1,160) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.00 (35 minutes ago)