Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 605 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.389 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 40% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 90,743 (€4,451) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Würzburg costs €4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)