Cost of living comparison between The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.887 MXN / XCD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 50% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,218 (EC$4,097) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)