Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.584 MXN / XCD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 35% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 90,202 (EC$13,699) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 67,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 25 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $26 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)