Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.843 MXN / XCD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 37% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 103,072 (EC$15,063) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)