Cost of living in Thanjavur, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27507 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thanjavur (India) is 34% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 41,135 (₨149,544) in Thanjavur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (42 minutes ago)