Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.869 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 4% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 68,760 (36,785 Dirham) in Tétouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 66,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)