Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.988 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 5% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 32,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 30,494 (15,343 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 1 hour ago)