Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28263 MXN / MZN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 9% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 13,579 (48,046 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €400 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 2 hours ago)