Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31143 MXN / MZN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 16% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 69,700 (223,807 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £470 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)