Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30183 MXN / MZN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 12% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 62,940 (208,526 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Aarhus costs kr30 (about 1 hour ago)