Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.759 MXN / UAH
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 5% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 41,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 38,982 (51,371₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 130 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Zapopan costs Mex$ 145 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)