Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.720 MXN / UAH
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 7% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 55,067 (76,460₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1.01 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 220 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$1,864 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)