Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.692 MXN / UAH
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 10% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 50,404 (72,796₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$82 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hanoi costs 30,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $119 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)