Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.783 MXN / UAH
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 8% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 11,486 (14,660₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)